Eagles soar and wineries pour on this 7-day journey from vibrant Vancouver to the parks and peaks of Western Canada. How will you fill your cup? Just as you please! With our complimentary selection of YourChoice Excursions, you might place your feet on suspended bridges, your lips to frosty glasses of craft brews, or your eyes toward the prized mountain scenery.
Why This Tour is Worth the Whistle:
- An elevating journey through the cities and summits of Western Canada.
- A flexible itinerary for both city slickers and tree huggers.
- Included YourChoice excursions in Vancouver and Whistler.
- Seeing is beleaf-ing!
- We’ve prepared everything you need for the perfect holiday—from hand-selected hotels to expert Local Guides and included VIP sightseeing access to the world’s iconic sites. Your Globus Tour Director is always there to help you make the most out of your free time!
- We encourage all guests to prebook their YourChoice Excursions to ensure your preference is available. YourChoice Excursions booked on-tour are subject to availability and vendor terms.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions.
- The visit to Logan Pass, in Glacier National Park, is normally possible from mid-June to mid- September. If unable to travel to Logan Pass, alternative sightseeing by Red Jammer bus will be done.